terça-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2012

Hello, goodbye

Hello, goodbye - música: Miguel Fernandes / letra: João Moita 


Hello
goodbye
We came just to die

How you
would dare
to be speaking out loud

I’ve been faking
I’ve been hating
I’ve been frowning
To forge my crown
I know
I’ve been strange
I’ve been so low
I’ve been acute
I’ve been so cute
Now

We’re here to blame ourselves
We’re here to let you be
We’re here to love ourselves
We’re here so you’d be freed

Fear…. I mean…
Hope you’re writing it down
Faith I fear
Cause when it comes to the end
It’s faith the sin
Of having no fear at all
And fear is the meaning
Of knowing no fear at all

Time how can we bind
Your hands?

We have never made it in time
We have never died

Space how can you bare
our waves?

We have never faltered in time
We are yet to die

I’m counting one two three four
I’m getting old I’m tearing gold
I’m seeding  on you

Sem comentários: