sábado, 12 de novembro de 2011

The Scapegoat


The scapegoat - música: Miguel Fernandes / letra: João Moita

versão rudimentar

Mortality fits me
I'm in
Nurture desire
I'm in for the repentance

Eternity thrills me
I'm in
Grant me hurdles
I'm in for the stumble on

And youth – the sacrificial goat –
Holds the terms for the
Fall of infinity

So you won’t get through me now
So you won’t get to love me somehow

(The) set is deepening by the fire
That’s where we mingle our hearts out

Can you hear revolting tides
Can you tear the frozen eyes
Replace me

Can you make the seasons die
Can you sow the sickened mind
Embrace me

Even if we tried we’d miss it
Even if you could don’t waste it
on me
Mortality fits me so damn good
Eternity is the deceit of youth
I’m in

There is no useless condemnation
Fear has its boundaries in truth
Among our desires there’s a pluck to
Feed the monster, feed in you

There is no harmful congregation
Fear has its boundaries in you
Incestuous drives cures our dismissal
Feed us father, feed us good

Stumbling for sure
Repentance it’s true
And mortality is strengthening youth
And maybe we should lead you the way
to be free

I am free
Mortality fits me so well
Are you free?
Mingle our hearts onto the fire
Is it me
Or are the death scorning you now?
Can’t you see
No redemption is freeing you
Come with me
Set you free
Feed in me

www.myspace.com/thedaughtersoflot

Sem comentários: